WELCOME TO RIDEFATBIKES.ca !!
where every Fat Bike is custom-built FOR OUR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS, TO EXCEL IN CATEGORIES OF durability, DEPENDABILITY, performance, proper rider fitment, and long-term ownership.
EXAMPLES OF OUR CUSTOM FAT BIKE BUILDS
Click the above HI-RES images for closeup views...
Check out our COMPLETE line of QUALITY products by these leading MANUFACTURERS :
- FAT BIKES by FOES RACING USA and FATBACK BIKES of Alaska
- FRONT SUSPENSION by WREN - MANITOU - DVO - FOX
- REAR Suspension by DVO - FOX - CANE CREEK - ROCK SHOX
- CUSTOM WHEELSETS by DIRT COMPONENTS - INDUSTRY NINE - HED, DT SWISS, FATBACK
- Hubs by INDUSTRY NINE - DT SWISS - HOPE - DIRT COMPONENTS - ONYX - FATBACK - SUN/RINGLE
- DRIVETRAIN Components by SRAM - SHIMANO - RACEFACE - ABSOLUTE BLACK
- TIRES by MAXXIS - SCHWALBE - TERRENE
- TUBELESS KITS by ORANGE SEAL (brewed FRESH every month !!)
- Travel Cases and Backpacks by EVOC
- Body Armour and Clothing by RACEFACE - EVOC
- Dropper Posts by RACEFACE - DVO - KS LEV - 9POINT8
- Carbon Bars and Seat Posts by RACEFACE - WREN - FATBACK
- Lightweight ISO CERT alloy stems by WREN (30% lighter than the competitors)
- UPDATE : SEPTEMBER 2017 -
WE HAVE UPDATES SCHEDULED TO THIS WEBSITE FOR NEW PRODUCT INNOVATIONS AND AVAILABILITY IN CANADA. PLEASE STAY TUNED TO OUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR LATEST PICS AND DETAILS.
- LATEST NEWS -
CANADIAN DISTRIBUTION -- WREN SUSPENSION FORKS AND COMPONENT PRODUCTS.
ONTARIO SALES DISTRIBUTION -- DIRT COMPONENTS CUSTOM HAND-BUILT CARBON WHEELSETS FROM AUSTIN TX.
NEW RIDEFATBIKES.CA WINTER JACKETS for 2017 CURRENTLY IN THE WORKS !!
Located in Burlington Ontario Canada, RideFATbikes.ca is passionate about Fat biking and promotes the sport, above all else. Our goal is to bring customer awareness to what we feel are the best Fat Bike products in the market. It's not just our opinions either, throughout this web site we will quote and link the reader to various leading industry resources and reviews.
Within this website, there are dedicated research sections that will take the reader through the process of :
- learning about the sport of fat biking, and where to ride
- how to dress for the climate you will be riding in
- stack and reach fitment and sizing guides
- component selection depending on rider needs
- industry design trends, and resale patterns
- transportation product highlights, of special airline travel carriers and vehicle bike racks, so you can now take your Fat Bike wherever you travel!
During the year, we partner with regional cycling clubs, trail building associations, race promoters, and city governments - to promote the race events and Fat bike trail systems accessible within our local conservation areas and provincial parks. Look for various links within this site, to regional trails and events, throughout the year.
We ride all 4 seasons, and only sell the products we test and race ourselves.
Whether it's our own in-house OEM carbon frames, or other major brands we stock, RideFATbikes.ca allows choice and full customization of all Fat Bikes we sell. There is no such thing as a "stock" bike for us! Each Fat Bike is built to tailor the customers needs and budget.
We are proud to be carrying Fat Bikes by FOES RACING USA and FATBACK BIKES of Alaska. We consider both to be Industry leaders in design and product innovation.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION (c) 2016-2017
RideFATbikes.ca cover video used with permission courtesy of Fatback Bikes Alaska and 8 times NATC Trials Champion, Pat Smage. All stock media fat bike photos used with permission courtesy of FATBACK Bikes of Alaska and FOES RACING USA.
All original landscape photo art, digital artwork and photography, and photos of our custom built bikes are copyright 2016-17 Sziara Innovations INC and RideFATbikes.ca in both Canada and the USA, and are not to be reused without permission.
We accept the following forms of PAYMENT :
(SQUARE) (VISA) (MASTERCARD) (AMERICAN EXPRESS)
(INTERAC) (BANK DRAFT)