2018 ULTRALIGHT EVO DISC
LIGHTWEIGHT WITH DISCS
The new Ultralight Evo Disc frame is based on the Ultralight Evo. Redesigned by the BH design team, the shape of the tubes have been optimized as well as the layout of the carbon fiber so that incorporating the disc brakes maintain the characteristic light weight and geometry of the Ultralight frames.
LATEST EVOLUTION OF MONOCOQUE CARBON
Using the Hollow Core Internal Molding design and development of the previous ultralight Evo and the G7 Disc allowed us to use the latest carbon technology to achieve the objectives of performance, strength, weight and feel required in a competition disc frame.
FLAT MOUNT DISC BRAKES
The rear and fork of the frame have been fully redesigned to support the forces and produced by the anchoring of the disc brakes. The frame is 140 or 160 mm compatible.
The new frame design allows clearance for up to 30 mm tire width, for those cyclists wanting extra comfort.
- FRAME - Ultralight carbon
- COLOR - Black / with Fluo Yellow accents
- FORK - BH Ultralight Carbon Tapered
- STEM - FSA SLK
- SHIFT LEVERS - Ultegra ST- R8070
- REAR DERAILEUR - Ultegra FR/RR R8050
- FRONT DERAILEUR - Shimano Ultegra braze-on
- CRANK SET - Shimano Ultegra 8000 52/36T
- CRANK ARMS - 170mm/XS, 172.5/S/M, 175mm/L/ XL
- BB SET - FSA 386EVO
- CASSETTE - Ultegra 11-28T
- CHAIN - KMC X11L
- FRONT BRAKE - Ultegra BR R8070
- REAR BRAKE - Ultegra BR R8070
- WHEELSET - DT Swiss PR 1400 12x100mm TA
- TIRES - Schwalbe One 700x25
- SADDLE - Prologo Zero II TIROX rails
- SEAT CLAMP - BH 31.8 alloy
- SEATPOST - BH EVO Carbon 27.2x350mm
- HANDLEBAR - FSA SLK
ULTRALIGHT EVO DISC DI2 - $5399 USD
ULTRALIGHT EVO DISC FRAMESET - $3299 USD
- Currency Rate as of 23 JAN 2018 = @1.28 CDN
ULTRALIGHT EVO DISC DI2 - $6910 CDN
ULTRALIGHT EVO DISC FRAMESET - $4220 CDN